Sunday, January 25, 2009

I wish to share some of my experiences

I do have to share a few of my experiences with you. As a content writer I was able to make some money through my writings, however, you will have to face a stiff competition from writers across the globe.

You should remember as a freelance article writer you are not just a professional but also a business person. You will find various types of buyers. Some of them I have come across are great people who respect the hard work you have done. While I have also come across others who bargain to reduce the price of your articles, there are a few cheats that accept your terms but never show up after you deliver you articles.

This is why you need a stable mind to face every kind of people as you start your freelancing career. You can easily lose heart if you deal with people who wish to exploit you. Never mind carry on your business of article writing till you become popular once you attain a super writer status as in info barrel or a platinum status in ezine. You can turn tables!

Here are some tips to earn some more bucks through your writings. I came across few websites that offer free web templates, free hosting services, free banners, free widgets, free articles, and even free SEO services! In fact, internet is a true source of earning a living without investment. All you need to earn through internet is a computer and an internet connection. If you are willing to do some research you can host a website of your own without spending a dime! And what surprised me is that there are various programs that help you earn good sum.

This very site is an example of creating websites without having to spend money. Once you have valuable informative contents in your website you can apply for Google’s adsense program and other various affiliate programs that earns you some good money.

No comments: